Here’s what I know to be true as of August 31, 2013:
- This is a map tracing the movements of the Jade around the world.
- The Jade has left me a hefty amount of tasks to complete in order to find her (see 30 before 30)
- I have actively been searching for the Jade for the past three years.
- I have started to document my efforts and discoveries since last year when I first learned about the Jade’s whereabouts in Japan (see previous efforts at 365 Sakura Steps)
- The Jade has departed Japan.
- I have departed Japan.
- The Jade has been spotted in China where she can embed herself in the 1.3 billion physically similar people in that country.
- I am now in China
- I must find the Jade before I’m 30, or else.
- The Jade is my Great Perhaps (See About to find out what that is).
Welcome to the search.