The 30 tasks to complete before my 30th birthday:
Live in five different countries. (2010 France, 2011 Canada, 2012 Japan, 2013 China, 2014 UK)
- Read 50 books in one year. (Trying on size 30 this year)
- Memorise all the countries in the world and their rough location.
- Write a book.
- Be confident in a bikini.
- Join a drama club or theatre group.
- Take one photo a day for a year.
- Speak French fluently. (Been at this for eight years…one day though, it will happen!)
- Read/Write Chinese. (Still at it)
Fall in love.
- Be a dog-owner.
- Enter a singing contest.
Do LASIK Surgery.I’ve developed a new life philosophy: avoid surgery as much as I can. New goal:
- Live in New York City with style.
- Go skydiving.
Learn graphic design.I’ve resigned to the fact that I can’t draw. New goal: Have at least 50 people in my black book.Definitely don’t care for connections purely for the sake of connections. New goal:
- Own 200+ physical books.
Become financially independent.
- Own property.
- Say “Yes” for an entire week.
- Visit Antarctica or the Arctic.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Learn to bartend.
- Scubadive to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Go on a hot-air balloon ride.
- Spend New Years Eve in Time Square.
- Take an African Safari.
- Go for further education in a completely different field.
- Throw a themed dress-up birthday bash.